Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) applications are radically different from traditional information systems. The construction of AI systems depends on the orchestration of complex and resource intensive techniques. Creating real-world AI goes way beyond the application of Machine Learning.
Lambda³ is an integrated development environment for the construction of complex NLP/AI applications. A dialog system, a robot, a smart environment or analyzing large heterogeneous datasets, these are examples of applications which can be built using Lambda³.
The core Lambda³ components include:
- Stargraph: A semantic flexible Knowledge Base
- Graphene: An Information Extraction platform
- Indra: A distributional semantics framework and service
- Semantic Parsers for questions and commands
- Knowledge Bases and resources
- … and much more to come.
Contributors (in alphabetical order)
- Andre Freitas
- Bernhard Bermeitinger
- Christina Niklaus
- Juliano Sales
- Leonardo Souza
- Matthias Cetto
- Sahar M’barek
- Siamak Barzegar
- Siegfried Handschuh
- NLP & Semantic Computing Group (University of Passau)